MX4A (PIRANI) CONVECTION ACTIVE GAUGE ATM to 10e-4 mbar (DN40CF AND KF25 VERSIONS)
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Weeks
The Fredericks Company is an industry leading innovator and manufacturer of tilt measurement and vacuum measurement products – sensors, electronic assemblies, gauges and controllers. You can choose from an extensive line of high-performance, off-the-shelf products or get a special solution custom-engineered to your needs.
Fredericks is proud to be a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). They are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered with the U.S. State Department as ITAR compliant. All of their products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Huntingdon Valley, PA.
The Televac® MX4A Active Gauge utilizes an easily replaceable (no screws) Televac 4A convection vacuum sensor. It has a variety of fea-tures including a wide range of measurement from 10-4 Torr to 1000 Torr, RS-485 communications, two programmable set points, and a se-lectable analog output. The bright, color OLED display included on every unit makes it easy to read from a distance and allows settings and cali-bration to be adjusted at the unit without any additional equipment.
Options can be set from four capacitive touch controls located on the top of the unit or through RS-485 communications. The extensive selec-tion of fittings, simplicity of use, ease of sensor replacement, and low cost make this unit an excellent choice for a variety of vacuum applica-tions.
• Heat treatment and vacuum furnaces
• Thin film deposition and coating processes
• Pharmaceutical product processes
• Simple sensor replacement - no screws to remove
• Low cost with a compact design and color OLED display
• Excellent accuracy of measurements
• Exceptional customer service and support
• Designed and manufactured in the USA
Ratings and Compliance
• CE certified to EN 61010-1, EN 61236-1, EN 55011
• Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-12
• RoHS compliant
• EAC certified