MX2A (PIRANI) THERMOCOUPLE ACTIVE GAUGE ATM to 10e-4 mbar (1/8" NPT NPB)
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Weeks
The Fredericks Company is an industry leading innovator and manufacturer of tilt measurement and vacuum measurement products – sensors, electronic assemblies, gauges and controllers. You can choose from an extensive line of high-performance, off-the-shelf products or get a special solution custom-engineered to your needs.
Fredericks is proud to be a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). They are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered with the U.S. State Department as ITAR compliant. All of their products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Huntingdon Valley, PA.
The MX2A Active Gauge utilizes an easily re-placeable (no screws) Televac 2A thermocouplevacuum sensor. It has a variety of features in-cluding a wide range of measurement from 1 x 10-4 Torr up to 1000 Torr, RS-485 communica-tions, two programmable set points, and a selectable analog output. The bright OLED dis-play makes it easy to read from a distance. Options can be set from four capacitive touch controls located on the top of the unit or through RS-485 communications. The extensive se-lection of fittings, simplicity of use, ease of sensor replacement, and competitive cost make this unit an excellent choice for a variety of vacuum applications.
• Heat treatment and vacuum furnaces
• Thin film deposition and coating processes
• Pharmaceutical product processes
• Simple sensor replacement - no screws to remove
• Competitively priced
• Compact design with an easy to read color OLED display
• Excellent resolution and accuracy of measurements
• Superior unit to unit performance
• Excellent customer support
• Designed and manufactured in the United States of America
Ratings and Compliance
• Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-12
• CE certified to EN 61010-1, EN 61236-1, EN 55011
• EAC certified