Leak Valves Manual - 2 Flanges Rotatable or 1 tapped FLANGE
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Weeks
All metal Leak Valves with Mallory® sealing pad which offers a superior seal compared to a sapphire seat which can crack causing system vacuum failure. These are recommended for repeatable precise control the flow of gas and these are the preferred choice for system builders who need a reliable cost effective ultra-fine gas inlet control.
Our LVMs are supplied by VACGEN which is since 1964 the name synonymous with high quality ultra high vacuum products and services
Leak valves are used for repeatable precise control the flow of gas into a vacuum system from an external source. This range of Leak valve is the preferred choice for system builders who need a cost effective fine and ultra-fine gas inlet control.
• Inlet pressure up to 10 bar to give high stability control
• Fine control mechanism with minimum backlash
• Adjustable graduated index ring
• Wide dynamic range
• Available with range of mounting flanges
• User serviceable
• 304L Stainless steel body and mallory sealing pad
• Operating pressure range from 10-11 mbar
• Bakeable to 450°C
• Motorised options available
The LVM range offers excellent response and repeatability over a wide dynamic range. The design virtually eliminates hysteresis and has low internal volume to allow rapid clean up. The ultra fine control actuator fitted to the LVM valve enhances the performance to provide high sensitivity.