LINEAR Z WIDE BORE DRIVES DN63CF HANDWHEEL
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Weeks
Z-Axis Wide Bore Linear Transfer Mechanism with edge welded bellows providing a 68mm clear bore with extreme high accuracy and stability on a 114mm OD flange, with length options of 25mm to 150mm. The LTMWB is a manual or motorised transfer device providing controlled Z-axis motion, allowing samples and probes up to a diameter of 68mm to be inserted into a vacuum envelope. Linear Transfer provided by VACGEN in the UK.
• High precision and accuracy
• 68mm clear bore edge welded bellows
• Range of travel 25 to 150mm
• Smooth operating
• Graduated scale in 1mm increments
• Operating temperature range -20°C to +200°C
• Fully bakeable to 250°C with motor removed
• Top flange is M8 tapped, lower flange is clear bore.
• Positive stops at extremes of movement
• Motorised available with optional encoders
• Limit switches supplied as standard with stepper motor options
• Operating pressure 1 bar to 10-11 mbar
• Leak rate 1x10-10 mbar ls-1
A Z-Axis, bellows sealed, transfer mechanism with 68mm clear bore. High accuracy and stable, edge welded bellows, Z-Axis transfer mechanism, with actuation options: manual or motor driven providing controlled motion. Can be mounted in any orientation.