DTT Triple Source Thermal Evaporation Coater
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Weeks
• Control Panel: 7” touch screen, programming, handling, parameters illustration
• Power supply: 18 V DC, 150A, voltage and current read out unit, protect against short circuit
• Turbo Pump 90L/S (Leybold)
• Ultimate vacuum 7 x 10-6Torr
• Backing pump: VacCoat 4m3/h two stage rotary pump
• Triple evaporation source (boats and/or baskets)
• Crucible length is 50~ 100 mm and the width are 5~20 mm.
• Vacuum Gauge: Combination cold gauge PTR 90(Leybold)
• Vacuum Chamber: Pyrex cylinder chamber 300 mm OD x 250 mm, Thick 7mm
• Sample holder: Height adjustable, Adjustable Tilting and motorized to select the thermal sources.
• Sample rotation upgrade available see below
• Sample holders can be made to suit samples for single or multiple samples.
• Four high current water-cooled feedthrough and thermal sensor for monitoring the temperature of feedthroughs.
• Electronic motorised shutter
• Main body: Metallic cubic 63*50*56 cm
• Vent valve: ¼” electrical
• Film Thickness Monitor: High precision quartz crystal, 1 nm precision
Manufactured by VACCOAT
The DTT is a desk top, turbo molecular-pumped thermal evaporator for vacuum deposition of thin films. The triple-source evaporation with evaporation source (boat / basket / coil) selection system is ideal for deposition of multilayer or alloys.
This vacuum evaporation system with its suitable dimensions is capable of reaching the desired pressure in a short time and coating process can take place within a few minutes. It is suitable for research, laboratory and electron microscopy applications.
Thermal Evaporation Sources (boat / basket / coil)
The DTT, desk vacuum thermal coater, can be fitted with three independent heatresistance thermal evaporation sources. The good design of the evaporation sourceholder causes no contamination from source materials on each other. The length ofthe source holders can be adjusted in the range of 5cm~9cm.
Touch Screen Control
PLD, is equipped with a 7'' colored touch screen and full automatic control and datainput that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current anddeposition information can be observed as digital data or curves on the touchscreen. Information of the last 300 coating can also be saved in the history page.
-Multi boats, baskets and coils installation
-Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 2x10-6 Torr
-Records and plots coating parameters graphs
-Transfers the curves and deposition process data by USB port to PC
-Automatic control of power of coating independent of pressure
-High current electrical feed through
-0-100 high current, protected against short circuit, DC power supply
-Utilities: 220V- 50HZ- 16A
-Dimensions: 60 Cm H × 65 Cm W × 50 Cm D
-Shipping weight: ~ 60 kg
Options and Accessories
-High current power supply
-Evaporation sources (boat / basket / coil)
-Thermal source materials
-Multi-layer thermal coatings
-Large format chamber
-High vacuum turbo pump 300 l/s
-Ultimate pressure 2 x10-6 Torr
-Diaphragm backing pump
-Full range vacuum gauge
-Evaporation source (boat / basket / coil) selection for multilayer thin filmdeposition
-Co – evaporation to form alloy films
-Quartz crystal monitoring system for real time thickness measurement (1 nmprecision)
-Manual or automatic Timed and Thickness deposition
-Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input
-User friendly software that can be updated via network
-Equipped with electronic shutter
-Equipped with rotary sample holder
-500 °C irradiative substrate heater
-Two years warranty
-Metal & dielectric Films
-Fabrication of thin film sensors
-Nano & Microelectronic